forum de la guilde noobs Index du Forum
How to make an EMP?

Répondre au sujet    forum de la guilde noobs Index du Forum » Forum De La Guilde Noobs » Discussions Générales Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
How to make an EMP?
Auteur Message
martinjoi

Message How to make an EMP? Répondre en citant
HI,

My science fair project was to test different types of shieldings to see if they could properly block an Electromagnetic Pulse. My problem is producing the EMP. I have done lots of research on it and most of the ways are not practical and i found them from questionable sources. I have talked to a few people in person and they recommended trying a spark of some sort to pick up the distortion it creates on a radio. I tried an engine spark plug and a stovetop spark plug and neither worked. I was also told that pumping too much electricity into a small toy motor would create an EMP. This is probably what i will do. However, I would like to know if it is safe, where i would get the power for it, and how I could keep it at the same amount of electricity into the motor every time

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-fair-projects/ask-an-expert/viewtopic.php?t=1227
Blockchain Application Marketing

Thank you. 

Lun 21 Mai - 15:43 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 21 Mai - 15:43 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    forum de la guilde noobs Index du Forum » Forum De La Guilde Noobs » Discussions Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation