forum de la guilde noobs Index du Forum
Wearing jewelry in Chile

Répondre au sujet    forum de la guilde noobs Index du Forum » A Propos Des Classes et Des Equipements » Bijouterie Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Wearing jewelry in Chile
Auteur Message
martinjoi

Message Wearing jewelry in Chile Répondre en citant
HI,

Like I mentioned on another thread, I'm "fresh off the plane" in Chile and have one other question for you experts. I have done some searches of this forum and other internet sites, and am still a little unclear about how safe and/or how much I will stand out to Chileans by wearing jewelry around town. I like to wear jewelry and normally back home in Canada will wear my large engagement ring, wedding band, and maybe a small necklace and earrings on a normal day. I know that obviously this isn't a good idea around here because jewelry simply isn't worn to that extent.
However, it's really important to me to wear at least my wedding band (I definitely realize it's not a good idea to wear the engagement ring around town, so I don't...). I also have been wearing a pair of small stud earrings (stone, not flashy, not expensive) and from time to time a very tiny necklace (silver, again not expensive or flashy at all). But from what I gather (and see on the streets) this may still be pushing it. 
Do you think I'm safe wearing my wedding band (it does have some tiny diamonds inset in the top, although when I go out I usually turn the diamonds in to face the palm of my hand) and small stud earrings? Or, does any jewelry at all make me a huge walking target?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://www.allchile.net/viewtopic.php?t=6444
Cryptocurrency Marketing

Thank you.

Lun 21 Mai - 15:42 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 21 Mai - 15:42 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    forum de la guilde noobs Index du Forum » A Propos Des Classes et Des Equipements » Bijouterie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation