forum de la guilde noobs Index du Forum
More Region Servers.

Répondre au sujet    forum de la guilde noobs Index du Forum » Recrutement » Candidatures Refusées Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
More Region Servers.
Auteur Message
martinjoi

Message More Region Servers. Répondre en citant
Hello,

Well Overwatch is a really nice game and i don't want to stop playing it just because i have around 130 - 200 Ping. (Personal Wifi). Of Course you guys know FPS Games needs a really Good Internet to Have a Simple Advantage in time, Well The Opposite is happening to me. Most of the Time if i got killed and Seeing the replay, I see a small Difference Between Where I got Killed and Where The Enemy Killed me at. (I Think this is Due to the 'Favor The Player' System) Yes this is truly an issue. I know Bliz has a hard no-compromise hammer when it comes to their servers, which was "okey" for games like WoW and D3, but with Overwatch it is essential to have more servers in more regions if they want the world to take park. Here in South Africa we never play on a ping less than 200 EVER, so playing heroes like Tracer or Genji, is out of the question, and game modes like Lucio Ball, where you had predict to "boop" the ball when its supposed to be in front of you... what an absolute mess!

For more information you can visit here:
SaaS Content Marketing Examples

Thanks

Sam 28 Avr - 13:35 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 28 Avr - 13:35 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    forum de la guilde noobs Index du Forum » Recrutement » Candidatures Refusées Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation